Thursday, July 28, 2011

Introduce of me

     My name is Ju Si Hyoung. I will introduce myself. I am going to talk about my hobbies, job, family, dreams and appearance. My hobbies are listen to music and play sports like soccer, run on the track or base ball. I think the reason of  why I like sports is my uncle. He was a baseball player in Lotte some years ago. He sometimes teaches me baseball.So I like him so much. Do you know why I like run? I don't know maybe the reason is just I'm good at run. I sometimes participate in running contest. I got many prizes at the contest.

     My job is a student of Sinju middle school. Now, I'm also a student of GLPS. In my home, my job is son of my parents and younger brother of my sister.There are four people in my family. Father, mother, older sister and me. My father is a director of a company. My mother has two jobs. First, she is a housewife in my home. Second, she works in the same company with father. My sister is a highschool student. She goes to Donglae woman's highschool. She always study hard to go to the university that she wants to go.

     My dreams are not only one. For example, public prosecutor, diplomatist and director of my father's company. They are changed often. Many people around me like friends sometimes talk to me that I'm looks like a very scary person. However I can say exactly that I'm not a scary person. I do no hurt anyone include YOU!!!^.%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.